PCDC: Catalyzing Excellence in Primary Care
Quality primary care is transformational and a cornerstone of healthy, thriving communities. PCDC catalyzes excellence in primary care through strategic community investment, capacity building, and policy initiatives to achieve health equity.
Our dedication to catalyzing excellence in primary care has led to remarkable results. Since our founding in 1993, we have achieved:
- $800 million invested in low-income communities
- 1.4 million square feet improved
- 900 health care organizations strengthened
- 7,000 health care workers trained
- Over 1 million patients with improved access to primary care